Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blogger Kaferine said...

Aaah that made me really hungry eating this..

.. Shrimps.. ;____;


I laughed really hard when I read that for some reason. Something about Kate eating one of my posts just made me happy.



Blogger Emily A. W. said...

Scott, I didn't know you were such a great writer. Wow. Everthing you wrote sounds so natural. :)

Well, it sounds like you are learning a lot and improving more and more at trombone. Will you be ready for that solo career when you get home?

Maybe you can be the Gordon Goodwin of your own big band.

I love reading the details. Thanks for writing it all down. Keep up the good work. Oh, and I want to hear you play Chicago and Neil Diamond when you get home. Sounds interesting.

Am I good?? I had no idea. I think it sounds natural because I just type what I would say. Honestly, maybe. I might try and put a combo together under my name and do a contract that way. Solo trombone chicago and neal diamond

Blogger Jonah said...

Sounds pretty repetitive, but I'm sure you get to improve and do other stuff enough to make up for it. Glad to hear your chops are improving. Western is trying to make me learn instruments. I had an alto sax for the first half of the quarter and now they stuck me with a clarinet. I liked the sax, but the clarinet makes me unhappy. WHY CAN'T THESE INSTRUMENTS JUST CALL A NOTE WHAT IT IS!!!!!! grr. anyway, glad to here that you're having a good experience and can't wait to hear how much more bad-ass you are now! take it easy, bro.

Haha, sounds like a blast. It's because Sax players are super lame. I don't know why they punish the rest of the instruments though. Trumpet should be in C imo

Okay, no more copy and pasting. Mom and Emily, I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to refuse on the Neil Diamond. I want to get a VHS of the shows though if I can, so I can show you the dance moves us musicians do during. I miss you all to!

1 comment:

Barry said...

Sax players are not lame! But I guess I haven't really played in like 7 years. Sounds like you are having a great time. I like reading your blog.